Dr Jeffrey Norden, founder of WestcoastSmile Dental Studio and Whitening Spa has spent over 20 years in dental practice helping his patients reclaim their dental health and self confidence by giving them back a healthy, functioning and beautiful smile.
Dr. Jeffrey Norden grew up in Toronto and graduated from the University of Toronto faculty of dentistry. He moved to Vancouver right after graduation to enjoy the west coast lifestyle. Dr. Jeffrey Norden established a successful general dental practice in 1988. Dr. Norden continued his professional growth by his countless hours of continuing education and training especially in the area of cosmetic dentistry.
Dr Norden is the Vancouver Canucks NHL Team Dentist.
Learn more about Dr. Norden »
Dr. Ksenia Fedorova, BSci in BioMed Sci, Bdent Hons, FRACDS, GradDipClinDent (Implants)
Dr Ksenia Fedorova is the newest addition to our team at WestcoastSmile Dental Studio. Born and raised in ‘Venice of the North’ (St Petersburg, Russia), in 2003 Dr Fedorova moved to Australia to train as a dentist. She gained her dentistry qualification with Honours from the University of Sydney, Australia in 2010 receiving multiple awards for outstanding leadership and academic achievements in dentistry. Prior to that, she completed a Biomedical Science degree at the University of Technology Sydney, Australia in 2007.
After gaining extensive experience in general as well as emergency dentistry across public and private sectors in Australia, Dr Fedorova made the move to beautiful Vancouver in 2016. Here, she aims to continue providing high quality care in a kind and compassionate manner. She is a gentle and sensitive practitioner who takes time to listen to the individual needs of every patient and understands how to achieve an optimal outcome for those who have experienced fear and anxiety with dental treatment in the past.
- 2 year Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Dentistry (Implants), University of Melbourne, 2014-2016
- Australian Osseointegration Society Biennial Conference, Canberra, October 2015
- NobelBiocare Symposium, Sydney, July 2015
- Digital smile design – engaging the patient in treatment planning, Melbourne, May 2015
- Complex prosthodontics case presentations and treatment planning, Melbourne, February 2015
- Trans Tasman Endodontic conference, Melbourne, June 2014
- Principles of restorative implant dentistry: modular implant course for dental practice, Melbourne, May 2013 – March 2014
- Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Dental Surgeons, June 2011 – Feb 2014
- Managing misadventures, Melbourne, November 2012
- The lifecycle of 16, aiming for longevity, Melbourne, October 2012
- Practical oral surgery, Sydney, August 2012
- The total bridge experience, Melbourne, June 2012
- Trans Tasman Endodontic conference, Gold Coast, June 2012
- Anterior prosthodontic restoration, Melbourne, May 2012
- Hands-on MTA, Brisbane, May 2012
- Surgical crown lengthening, Melbourne, March 2012
- Aesthetic smile corrections in composite resin, Melbourne, February 2012
- Endodontic troubleshooting, Melbourne, September 2011
- Enhanced prosthodontic lecture and hands-on series, Melbourne, May 2011
- Nitrous oxide sedation theory and practice, Melbourne, April 2011
- Advancements in aesthetic restorative dentistry and vital elements for clinical success, Presenter Raymond Bertolotti, Brisbane 2011
Danielle, Office Manager/CDA
Danielle was born and raised in the small town of Princeton, BC. She graduated from College of the Rockies in Cranbrook, BC and moved to Vancouver where she started working side by side Dr. Norden since October 2000. Starting out as a new CDA graduate, she worked chair side with Dr. Norden for many years and with the opening of our Kitsilano location, took on the new and exciting role as office manager. She continually develops both her CDA and practice management knowledge.
When not in the office helping make beautiful smiles, she spends time with her two young children and husband camping, enjoying the outdoors and playing sports.
Jas was born and raised in beautiful Port Alberni on Vancouver Island. She moved to Vancouver in 2003, where she graduated as a C.D.A in 2004. She joined the Westcoastsmile team in 2008. Jas takes great pride in her work and enjoys to create beautiful smiles alongside Dr. Norden. In her spare time she enjoys spending time with family and friends, reading, and watching the Canucks!
Ana, Patient Co-Ordinator
Ana recently joined our practice as a new graduate from the dental reception program.Originally from Romania, she lived for three years in France, improving one of the five languages she speaks. With her extensive background in customer service and a passion for the dentistry field, she’s happy to bring her contribution to creating happy smiles! In her spare time she enjoys reading, restoring old furniture and hunting for antiques!
Ali, Certified Dental Assistant
Ali was born and raised in the small city of White Rock, BC. She graduated as a Certified Dental Assistant from Camosun College in Victoria, BC in 2016. Shortly after graduating, Ali found herself moving to the big city of Vancouver where she joined the WestcoastSmile team, where she strives to provide the highest quality of service to each patient she works with. Outside of the office, Ali enjoys all things westcoast – going on hikes, practicing hot yoga and spending time with friends and family.
Anna Li, Chairside Dental Assistant
Anna Li is born and raised in Vancouver, BC. She is a Chairside assistant and is currently finishing school for Certified Dental Assisting. Anna is in love with every aspect of dentistry, she is always expanding her knowledge in this amazing life-changing field. Outside her busy schedule, she enjoys spending time with loved ones, reading, and hitting the gym!
Ashton, Registered Dental Hygienist
Ashton was born in Red Deer, Alberta and moved to Kelowna, BC in 2005 where she quickly fell in love with the westcoast lifestyle. She enjoys running, cycling, and spending time with friends and family. Ashton moved to Vancouver to study Dental Hygiene in 2014 where she received her Diploma in Dental Hygiene with honours. After graduation, she decided to make Vancouver her home and is excited to see all the city has to offer. Joining Dr. Norden’s office earlier this year, she is dedicated to providing evidence-based care in a gentle, caring manner.