- Have you always had a crooked tooth, but thought that you would have to wear braces to correct it?
- Have you ever wondered whether your teeth could be whiter or straighter?
- Do you try to hide your teeth when you smile for the camera?
- Do your old crowns have an unsightly gray halo around the edges?
- Do you feel that it’s time for a change?
- Do you consider others “lucky” for being born with a beautiful smile
If you’ve answered “yes” to any of the above questions, cosmetic dentistry may be for you!
Many people try to camouflage their teeth, or simply accept that their smile isn’t their best feature. Others have considered cosmetic dentistry, but were concerned that the results would look fake or unnatural.
At WestcoastSmile dental studio and whitening spa, Dr. Norden a Vancouver cosmetic dentist has over 20 years of cosmetic dentistry experience and smile design.
DID YOU KNOW?
- 74% of people agree that an unattractive smile can hurt a person’s career success?
- 88% say that they always remember someone with an attractive smile
- 92% believe that an attractive smile is an important social asset
- 1 of every 2 people are dissatisfied with their smiles!
- Source: The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Contact us today for a dental consultation or visit our Kitsilano dental office.