How Can Dental Microscope Help?
Kitsilano dentist Dr. Jeffrey Norden and the WestcoastSmile professional dental team have invested the time and money in training in order to work efficiently with the dental microscope.
Here is just a brief list of some of the ways the dental microscope can ensure each patient’s maximum dental wellness.
- Increased precision and accuracy in diagnosis and dental care.
- Allows more light to contact the specific area that is being treated.
- Improved dental wellness with superior detection and removal of tooth decay.
- Enhanced tooth and margin preparation.
- Helps with inspection of marginal fit of restoration (dental crown, veneers, inlay/onlay, amalgam, composite (tooth coloured filling).
- Allows for more precise finishing and polishing of margins.
- Assists in gingival contouring or reshaping around teeth and dental implants.
- Aids in the evaluation process after cementation of a restoration.
- Allows the dentist to minimize the size of the treatment site, reducing patient discomfort and healing time.
WestcoastSmile dental studio and whitening spa, a Kitsilano cosmetic dentistry office wants you to have the healthy beautiful smile you deserve!